| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thursday Island Mo in June is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- In June the average daily temperature range/ variation is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched. A paltry 21.5mm (0.8in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:29 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 11:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Thursday Island Mo June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Thursday Island Mo, Australia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Thursday Island Mo:
- Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia - 911.4 kms (566.4 miles) NNW
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 309.5 kms (192.3 miles) NW
- Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia - 1145.6 kms (711.9 miles) SW
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 795.6 kms (494.4 miles) S
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 1136.4 kms (706.2 miles) S
- Mount Isa, Australia - 1160.2 kms (721 miles) SSW
- Madang, Papua New Guinea - 714.9 kms (444.2 miles) NNE
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - 561.8 kms (349.1 miles) ENE
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 389.6 kms (242.1 miles) SSE
- Willis Island M.O., Australia - 1050.6 kms (652.9 miles) SE
- Cairns, Australia - 796.6 kms (495 miles) SSE
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 1080.3 kms (671.3 miles) SSE
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 1161.7 kms (721.9 miles) S