| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thursday Island Mo in December is very hot at 28.1 °C (82.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25.3 °C (77.5 °F).
- In December the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in December is quite sopping. A sizable 238.7mm (9.4in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 12:44 long with an average length of 12:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Thursday Island Mo December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Thursday Island Mo, Australia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Thursday Island Mo:
- Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia - 911.4 kms (566.4 miles) NNW
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 309.5 kms (192.3 miles) NW
- Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia - 1145.6 kms (711.9 miles) SW
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 795.6 kms (494.4 miles) S
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 1136.4 kms (706.2 miles) S
- Mount Isa, Australia - 1160.2 kms (721 miles) SSW
- Madang, Papua New Guinea - 714.9 kms (444.2 miles) NNE
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - 561.8 kms (349.1 miles) ENE
- Coen, Queensland, Australia - 389.6 kms (242.1 miles) SSE
- Willis Island M.O., Australia - 1050.6 kms (652.9 miles) SE
- Cairns, Australia - 796.6 kms (495 miles) SSE
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 1080.3 kms (671.3 miles) SSE
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 1161.7 kms (721.9 miles) S